Sunday, June 22, 2014

Haul! Benefit Beauty Score

In a recent Sephora order I just HAD to get this.

I still haven't used all of the products.
I just adore sample sized items.
 Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
Benefit Hoola. Will be experimenting using this to contour.
Top: Hoola, Bottom: Bella Bamba

Bella Bamba seems quite sparkly but once in a while, I guess I don't mind a sparkly blush.

Other impressions - The It's Potent! Eye Cream container is super cute, but I don't notice much difference when I use it. I also find the eye primer to be good as a primer for concealer, but it does not do a good job preventing eyeshadow creases. I've always had a love/hate relationship with the Porefessional. Ooo La Lift is a decent undereye brightener. I'm very excited to have scored this set!

Disclaimer: I bought this set myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment